IFZA is hiring an Administrative Assistant. The role of an Administrative Assistant involves performing administrative tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office. The ideal candidate will be a strong and reliable support to company operations allowing IFZA to achieve organizational efficiency and strategic goals.
- Providing administrative support to IFZA managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Carrying out various administrative duties including, but not limited to, filing, typing, copying, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, composing correspondence, drafting contracts, letters, certificates, etc.
- Creating and maintaining log sheets, databases, and spreadsheets as per the requirements and company standards, including logging, filing, tracking, and distributing documentation accordingly
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assisting with documentation requirements and tender submissions
- Coordinating appointments and meetings
- Assisting with arrangement of domestic and international business trips,including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications, skills and Experience
- Full English proficiency is required
- Knowledge of additional language will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Superb attention to details and multitasking ability
- Tertiary education in Administrative or relevant subjects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same role in the UAE