IFZA is hiring a Client Relations Officer to monitor and update our CRM system as well as accurately analyze the contents of a widespread of documents while still delivering exceptional customer service to ensure IFZA’s reputation and integrity.
The Client Relations Officer oversees the entirety of the administrative process required to issue or amend trade licenses while answering all related inquiries by professional partners and clients. The role requires monitoring the CRM system and checking information accuracy to ensure processes run smoothly and applications are processed in a timely manner.
- Providing clients and professional partners with license related information in line with organizational timeframes and guidelines
- Issuing quotes and providing license related documentation to clients and professional partners
- Responding to all partners’ and clients’ emails and queries on a range of scenarios faced by licensees
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service, ensuring IFZA’s reputation and integrity is maintained
- Fostering long lasting business relationship with clients and professional partners
- Handling complaints and finding optimal solutions to ensure clients’ happiness and retention
Qualifications and Experience
- Full English proficiency is required
- Additional spoken languages are a plus
- Intermediate computer literacy is required e.g., MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively on phone calls, via email, and during sporadic face-to-face interactions
- Strong attention to details
- Industry knowledge relating to licensing, amendments, cancellations, and immigration processes is advantageous but not mandatory