Dubai business setup: a complete guide
Shared office spaces are also a great option if you’re the type of person who needs to be around others to be productive, or someone who needs collaborative efforts to grow their startup or business.
What Are the Advantages of a Shared Office Space?
The benefits are endless for small businesses or startups who are considering an office space. Aside from locating yourself in a formal work environment that encourages you to be organized and focused on working, working from a dedicated office space can help you to project a professional image to clients and customers. Furthermore, shared office spaces also give an added benefit of the use of meeting rooms and other facilities.
If you are thinking of getting an office space, weigh the pros and cons carefully to see if it is the right direction to scale up your business to great heights.
Here are a few more advantages of shared office spaces:
- Shared office spaces can be a great way to save money. You can split the cost of rent, utilities, and other expenses with other businesses.
- It can be a good way to network as you can meet other business owners and professionals and learn about new opportunities.
- Shared office spaces can be an excellent way to get out of the house and work in a professional environment..
How to Pick the Best Shared Office Space?
To get the most out of the benefits of shared office spaces and ensure you’ll enjoy a pleasant experience, you need to be consider your choices carefully. Consider the following key points to make the right decision:
- The location of the office space: It should be easily accessible for your employees and clients. Choosing a suitable address can add a lot to your business image.
- The size of the office space: the space should be large enough to accommodate your needs but not too large that you end up paying for space that you don’t actually need.
- The amenities offered by the shared office: Does it have everything you need, such as meeting rooms, social areas, WiFi, a pantry or kitchen, meeting rooms, and a reception area?
- The price: The shared office space should be affordable for your business but not cheap and of poor quality.
- Your unique needs: You’ll need to consider your storage needs to make sure you have enough space to store all your files and materials. The availability of dedicated parking lots or travel facilities is also crucial in choosing an office space.
The decision of having your office space is an important one that affects the short- and long-term image of your company. You can rent or buy the space, depending on your business needs. The benefits of shared office spaces are plentiful. Many small business owners are opting to rent a shared office space over renting a private office or purchasing a building to use as their own.
At IFZA we have all you need to master the success recipe, including office spaces. We offer fully-equipped shared office spaces for lease that are guaranteed to meet all your different needs, at any stage of your growth.